Friday, March 30, 2012

a change

My husband and I just got back from St. George (air show) and the family that we stayed with had the cutest house ever! She had BRIGHT colors in bathrooms, her kitchen, pretty much every where in the house. It made Chris and I realize that now that we have our new home we need to make it OUR home! I think to many years of renting & moving has made us not make a house a home! We went to Target in St. George and just decided to start with our guest bathroom. The next couple of nights once we got home we finally started hanging pictures in our home & let me tell you, the house doesn't ECHO as much as it used to HA HA

Before #1
Before #2
After #1
After #2
After #3
Slowly but surely we will get the rest of the house done, but let me tell you! I love having Turquoise in that room & it's so bright and cheery & fun! I think our Master Bath will be next! I'm thinking Orange & Browns?!?!?! What do you think??

No comments: