Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sigh of Relief

In my previous post one of the questions was "Worries..." I informed you that I had the blood work done for any sort of syndrome's the baby could possibly have. My doctor told me that they normally go over the results at the next appointment unless something was seriously wrong and then he would call, but he knows me very well and told me to go ahead and call next week.

Well, today was 1 week from my appointment & blood draw so I called my nurse (who I love to death, she is amazing & I couldn't ask for a better nurse) and asked if she had received the blood results back yet and the verdict was.............

Everything is great!

Our little baby Kramer (I'll do a post later about why we call the baby this) is healthy! Thank you Lord! :-)

2 comments:

Ralph and Jaquel said...

so glad all is going well for you!!!!

Curtis Crew said...

whoop whoop can't wait to see baby "Kramer" :) Keep him cookin' mags.