Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just For Fun

I stole this quiz from my friend Kimber, who is about a week ahead of me and pregnant with her second! Thought it would be fun!

Firsts:

Is this your first pregnancy? Nope, third time is the charm!

How did you find out you were pregnant? Mother nature didn't come calling

What kind of pregnancy test did you take? Clear Bllue

How many? Only 1. We took the test at 5 in the morning (the earlier the better) :-)

What were your first symptoms? Ummmm....I actually felt really good. So other than missed mother nature and being more tired I didn't really have any until I hit about 9 weeks.

Who did you tell first? My mom and his dad took us out for breakfast on my birthday and that's when we found out so that's when we told them!

Who was with you when you found out? Chris

Was baby planned? Yes

When was baby conceived? End of November to Beginning of December

How far along were you when you found out? 4 weeks basically

My Baby

Due Date? September 3rd (I deny the fact that Snooki is due the same time as me)

Do you want to know the sex? Yes

Do you know the sex? YUP YUP YUP

If so, boy or girl? Not telling until after Easter!!

Any names? Possibly....I'm being more picky this time around!

Any ultrasounds? 3 so far!

Have you heard the heartbeat? I can listen to it every night at home if I'd like thanks to my at home doppler!

Who do you think baby will look like? Well Chris and I have a lot of similarities so our poor child will most likely have a 5 head not a forehead (4 head) LOL, a very round head, and dimples galore!

Will baby have any siblings? other than 3 Fur Babies, No!

Have you and dad felt baby move yet? I have felt the baby move, at least I think I have. Not quite sure.

When did you start to show? The question should really be, When did you not just feel bloated? ;-) about 15 weeks.

How long could you wear your regular clothes? Still am for the most part

Are you excited? Absolutely!!

Miscellaneous

Did you have morning sickness? Not every day, more if I don't eat I get nauseous or if I don't ALWAYS have a drink with me

Do you have any cravings? First craving was popsicles, then Strawberry Chapstick (not to eat just the smell) then sweet tarts, and the last thing I craved was PF Changs Lettuce Wraps. But I haven't had cravings since about 12 weeks

Do you have any mood swings? I would like to say NO but I know that would be lying, so YES!

Are you a high risk pregnancy? Not technically, at first more so yes but now that we are almost half way done no I'm not.

Any complications? None what so ever thank goodness!

Formula or breastfeeding? Hopefully breastfeeding, our kid has to be as smart as my hubby!

Have you bought anything for the baby yet? The whole family has already! I already have a FULL closet!!

Who will help with baby after their born? I don't think I'll get a chance to hold the baby, from Chris, to our parents, to the grandparents and then to the uncles.

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Knowing that this is MY time with the baby & no one else can carry THIS baby!

What is the worst thing? Still afraid of losing the baby.

What is the one thing you miss doing since being pregnant? Sleeping comfortably & walking comfortably. Relaxin is a pain the bum!

Any days you wish you weren't pregnant? Never in a MILLION YEARS!!!

Are you ready for baby? Definitely ready, but scared as can be!

Do you have insurance? Yuppers, thanks to my wonderful hubby

How many kids do you want? 2 maybe 3

Do you talk to your baby? I haven't quite yet but if I'm not feeling so good Chris gives my belly a kiss and tells the baby to be nice to mommy

Do you still feel attractive? If I look in the mirror with clothes then yes, not quite sure about these body changes.....TMI

Have you had your baby shower yet? not yet

Do you like kids? Love THEM!

How far along are you now? 18 weeks 1 day


No comments: