Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thunder Over Utah

Chris and I and Chris' parents went to St. George this past weekend for an air show. We had a blast! Even though it was windy and a teeny bit cold it was still so much fun! The Blue Angels were there and by the time they were getting ready to perform it started getting really windy and we were worried they weren't going to be able to perform, but luckily they were able to! My husband takes amazing photos with our new Nikon Camera! I'm so proud of him, because if it was me I would have screwed up the whole thing.

Blue Angel going straight up in the air
This is such a cool airplane. It can change from an airplane to a helicopter just by rotating it's propellers. V22 Ossprey
4 of the Blue Angels in formation
They also had a car show going on at the same time - how awesome is this old police car?!? Chris' uncle is with the highway patrol and used to drive one just like this! Crazy we went from this to a Charger!!!
Chris' favorite Airplane - North American P51 Mustang
This is a pretty cool picture, this airplane is a B25 that I am standing in front of. My Grandpa Robins used to fly these (as well as many other airplanes) in WWII. Every time Chris and my grandpa would get together "airplanes" was the main subject they talked about and "guns" was the second! We miss you Grandpa!!!
Baby Kramer's 1st Air Show
(I didn't realize til after the picture was taken that our hands sort of resemble a heart)
Chris & his dad Curt

No comments: