Friday, March 30, 2012

Easter Project

I have been addicted to pinterest lately and found this fun project to do for Easter decorations! I don't have a lot of decorations and now that we are in a permanent home and I have an attic to store all of my holiday stuff in I can start adding to it. Basically you need foam eggs, sticks, craft glue, sponges, glitter, and hair spray. You poke the stick in the end of one of the eggs, poor the glue on the egg and use the sponge to get into into the grooves of the eggs. Then you poor the glitter on the egg, stick it in another foam box to dry, after 30 minutes take them out side and spray them with the hairspray, after another 30 minutes carefully remove the stick from the bottom of the egg, add more glue and cover the bottom with glitter. Let dry and then spray again with hairspray! SUPER EASY & FUN!!!




No comments: