Sunday, April 29, 2012

iPhone Photos

I decided to copy my cousin Stefanie's idea about posting pictures from my iPhone since that's mainly what I use on a daily basis for a camera. Thanks Stef!! :) 



Cirrus with her I Love Petsmart frisbee, I really should send this picture in because she is literally posing with the brand new frisbee. We didn't position her or the frisbee it just so happens that's how she set it down. Pretty Cute!

Cirrus loves daddies futon in his office, it's where she sleeps while he does homework or during the nights when she gets shoved off of the bed. 

20 weeks to the day

At our 20 week ultrasound, everything looked great. I didn't get a phone call or anything so I'm assuming that means that everything is fine with Baby Kramer. We have our monthly check up on Thursday May 3rd to go over everything from the ultrasound. 

My new "do" thanks to Ms. Morgi at our salon! I was in desperate desperate desperate need of a change!

Miss Kyra Lynn enjoying our back yard

Miss Cirrus Maggie (Chris' brother Austin gave her the middle name of Maggie since she didn't have one)  enjoying the sunshine

Our Spud Garden! Potatoes GALORE!

My 1st rose bush on my 10 rose bushes that I have 

This past weekend was car show here in Moab, I only took one picture mainly because I LOVED how this car sparkled in the sun. The chrome pieces all were sprayed with silver sparkle. My type of car!!

I did a new system on my nails called the dip n go system, basically you put the tip on, shorten it to desired length, apply glue and dip in clear acrylic. No liquid is necessary. I'm doing a trial run on myself to see how they last and how the growing out process works. 

Just one of the beautiful trees in our back yard!

1 comment:

RuthAnn said...

Love all the new pics and I love your hair. Looks great sweetheart.