Tuesday, April 24, 2012

21 weeks!!

How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of last month I had actually lost 2 pounds, my next dr.'s appointment is the first week of May so we shall see if I've gained anything yet....
Maternity clothes? a few capri's but most of my shorts & dresses work just great so far! Lovin' the warm weather!

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Besides getting up to pee about 7 times I sleep pretty good, depends on how I exerted my body earlier that day. I can definitely tell if I over did it in the garden/yard or the house.
Best moment this week: When I get worried cause I haven't felt him move for a few hours & then I get nice little kick right by my belly button :)
Miss Anything? Nothing really.....that I can think of right now. 

Movement: He mainly moves around lunch time and right after dinner and before bed time
Food cravings: I love Crystal's Cakes & Cones but I wouldn't say it's a craving. I haven't really had any in the second trimester just the first.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes most definitely!!! LOL
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In - still looks the same
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: the not so HOT weather we get here in Moab. I'm loving the 80's right now & am not ready for it to be in the 100's




No comments: