Sunday, July 6, 2008

West Jordan Rodeo July 4, 2008

Chris & I headed to the Rodeo

Christine & I and our cheesy cowgirl hats!
Chris & I waiting for the rodeo to start (he's a dork)
See the Blond lady in the bottom right hand corner....she tried to start a fight with me. She's like 40!!!
The Western Stampede was a blast. We went with Brandon, Christine, Braxton and Peyton Freeman. We had such a blast. The picture above with the blond lady who tried to fight me. Here's the story, nobody had sat in front of us yet and the rodeo had been started for 15 minutes. I had my drink and my program on the bench in front of us and our feet were up on the bench. I didn't see her coming and she proceeds to step over my feet and my drink and I then say, "Here, let me move my stuff" I noticed that she was giving me a dirty look and so I turned to her and she then said, "It's just a piece of paper" I then said, "Look I was just saying let me move my stuff so you didn't kick my drink over and have it spill on somebody" She just stared at me and then sat down and proceeded to talk smack to her sister right in front of me. I was so upset it took all I had not to throw my drink on her and wash off all of her make-up. She was like 40 trying to act 21 again! CRAZY WOMAN!!!
Hope this made ya laugh!
C&M

No comments: