Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Selling Mary Kay



As some of you know I use to be an active Mary Kay Consultant. About a year in a half ago I found that I had no time to devote to Mary Kay and I still have many items that I need to sale and I am willing to sale them at discounted price just so I can get them out of our house. When I finally do go through my inventory I will put a list with prices on here and I will update it everytime I sale something or if the price changes. If you are interested please feel free to leave me a comment of what you'd like and how we can do business together. My products range from, Microdermabrasian Kit, Make-up, Pedicure and the Timewise Skin Care Collection(picture shown below excluding the foundation)





Like I said before I am more than willing to work with customers on my prices because I am tired of having this around my house. Please let me know if you would like anything and I will get my list with prices on here as soon as possible!

Thanks,

Maggie





UPDATE: Here are some photos of some of the product that I currently have! Please pass it along to your friends!!! Please remember these are just some of the photos! I HAVE TONS MORE!!!!! DISCOUNTED PRICE










1 comment:

Mujer,madre SoƱadora said...

Hello do you still have this products for sell, about how many products you have??? and whats the price for all of them I mean all of them give me a good price and I will buy them all, I just join Marykay and I will like to have inventory. Please email me at daisy21vega@gmail.com
Thank you!!!
Daisy