Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Dark Knight

Chris took me on a date last night to the new Batman movie The Dark Knight!!! Can I just say that I loved this movie. I never saw Batman The Beginning but ever since I saw the trailor for this movie I have been wanting to see it. Now, I remember when I saw the trailor for this I wondered who played the Joker (picture below) then when I found out Heath Ledger had died and they said that he was in the upcoming Batman movie as the Joker I was totally shocked! I mean I was very sad when Heath died but this just made me want to see the movie even more. I cannot believe how much the movie has made in 3 days of being out. I think the last time I read it was up to $190 million and just on Monday it made nearly $30 million dollars!! CRAZY! That's a record! Anyway...I kept watching the Joker to see if I could tell that it was Heath Ledger cause you can usually tell his voice like in 10 Things I Hate About You & his other movies but seriously I could not for the life of me hear his accent while he played the Joker. It didn't even seem like it was him. People that knew Heath say that his part in this movie put a lot of stress on his life and he couldn't sleep. Well now after seeing the movie I definitely can see what they mean. If you haven't seen this movie yet you really need to see it. Just don't start clapping after the movie is over that's just cheesy! :)

R.I.P HEATH LEDGER

Love
C&M

1 comment:

Tylor said...

oh my heck i went on a date to this movie too its AMAZING! OMG lol i love it so much its better then i thought it would be!