Friday, July 25, 2008

We Just Love Moab

Chris and I went to Moab July 20 - 21, 2008 and we had an absolute blast! We got in Saturday evening at about 5 and went straight over to Grandpa Keith's birthday party he turned 75 and he still acts like he's 20. Then we went home and decided to pull out the karaoke machine. That was pretty interesting. Chris and I know we can't sing but it's just a blast doing it anyways. Then Sunday we took the Razor's and Rhino's up to Dark Canyon to go fishing and have lunch.











LOVE
C&M

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I love how you decorate your blog pages. You have such a talent for decorating anything you desire. I also love the pictures you posted. They are great. I also love you all, including the grandkids (haha)! Love you guys - mom

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

I am still retarded at this!! I suck!!