Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today....what more to say?

I am in the worst mood right now! I just went to put $20 in my car and it barely gave me 5 gallons in my tank. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! This seriously needs to stop, the raising of gas prices and the raising of everything in this world. I am seriously just so frustrated. I remember when $20 bucks would literally fill my gas tank. Now it's about $60 to $70!

On another note, I work at Witt & Anderson a law firm in Lehi and we just had a case get dismissed out of court and now all of the news stations are contacting us because it's a case that happened last season during a high school football game. Channel 4 news is coming to our office in about 30 minutes to do a story on Brett (our partner attorney that got the case dismissed) so he can let everyone know the scam that went down on this case. Let's just say some of the evidence was tampered with NOT just by the Prosecuting Attorney BUT by the Police Department and everyone involved in the Prosecuting side. Be sure to watch tonight Wednesday July 2, 2008 at 10:00 p.m.

WOW! It sure has been a rough day. It's about 4:30 p.m. and I get to go home at 5:00 p.m. finally, I never thought it would end. Even though this is supposed to be a short week because of the Fourth Of July on Friday it seems to be dragging along. Chris and I are planning on taking Kyra up the canyon tonight just to hang out and watch her play in the water. I'll take pictures and post them in the next couple of days/weeks (give me a break if it's weeks I'm a busy gal)

Love,

Maggie

No comments: