Monday, December 22, 2008

Picture Survey - - bored at work!

Here's the deal...go to www.photobucket.com and type in the following questions and put in the picture code that best suites that question & you. Easy & Entertaining! (by the way you want to copy the HTML code so your picture will show up)

Relationship Status?

relationship status? Pictures, Images and Photos

Type in your name..
----I guess my name is different so they didn't have anything....sorry

Favorite Color?

pink Pictures, Images and Photos

Celebrity Crush?

Leo Pictures, Images and Photos

What band/artist did you last listen to?

lesley roy Pictures, Images and Photos

Last Movie You Watched?

twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

My favorite disney character?

Ratatouille Pictures, Images and Photos

My Dream Vacation?

Australia Pictures, Images and Photos

My Favorite Thing To Do?

delicate arch Pictures, Images and Photos

What do you love most in life?

i love my family Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your favorite candy?

heath bar Pictures, Images and Photos

My Favorite Shoes

Christian Dior Pictures, Images and Photos


No comments: