Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Holiday Update

Hi Everyone!! Just an update on the crazy Holidays we have had! Attached are a ton of pictures. Including Christmas, My Birthday in Moab, Our Snow Day, Chris' cousin Stacey's baby Garrett and the scrapbooking area Chris built me in our office. We were so thankful to be able to spend time with Chris' family and be able to have my mom down in Moab. We hope you all had a great holiday and are ready for a New Year. I know I have liked only working 2 days the past 2 weeks I'm not ready to go back to a 5 day work week. ha ha!

Have A Happy New Year!!
Love,
C&M







































3 comments:

Carly said...

hey! cute pics! I wish I scrapbooked more! I have the stuff but i really think i would do it more if i had a station like that!
What happened with Katelyn: She had one of her guy friends from Salt lake call me and be like "yeah we met at a dance" and I had no clue who he was. Anyway after him begging, he and I hung out once or twice and one time I went to his house and Katelyn and Lauren were there. I was so surprised and happy to see them! They didnt act surprised but i didnt think anything of it. Finally the guy told me (because he actually really started liking me) that we never met at a dance, Katelyn was a friend of his roommates, and she gave him my number. She told him to call me up and say he met me somewhere, make plans to meet up with me, but then stand me up. I didnt know why Katelyn did that but i was way mad but i never got a reason why. At least I don't remember. I dont think we ever saw eye to eye. I didn't ever hang out with that guy again either. I was done with being caught up in that!

Amber said...

Hey I like that the Hadfield families are number :) lol I guess that is what me and Nicky get for marrying twins. Your hair looks cute dark!

derek and kimber said...

I LOVE ALL THE FUN PICTURES!!

send me your email so I can add you to my blog.

kimberdoll21@hotmail.com