Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Four Christmases

Chris' dad Curt was in town the past 2 days and we absolutely love having him in town because we always go out to dinner and we get a night out and we have a part of his family with us (even if it is only for a day or so).

Well last night we decided to go to Iggy's at Jordan Landing and then we went and saw Four Christmases. I was laughing so hard I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants. There are a few parts (WARNING SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEEN IT ) where a baby throws up on Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn starts dry heaving and his facial expressions and the way he pretended to dry heave was killing me! I was laughing so hard I started snorting! If you haven't seen this movie it definitely is worth seeing especially if on Christmas or any other holiday you feel like you never get to relax because you have to rush rush rush to get to all of the family in just one day!

Here are a few movie frames...
The person on the left is Tim McGraw he plays one of Vince Vaughn's brothers

Vince Vaughn & Reese Witherspoon trying to skip Christmas

This is one of the scenes where the baby throws up on Reese and Vince's face kills me!


The Cover! Reese is so short!!!
Go and see this movie it is great!!
Love,
C&M




2 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

Sounds cute, I'll have to see it!

Christine said...

How fun! I want to see it.