Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 & First Photos Of Christmas

Hi everybody, Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving at my (Maggie's) grandparents house. There are only a few because my camera battery died right after taking the 4th picture. We had a great time and were so happy to be able to spend time with my family. Now, we can't wait for Christmas to spend time in Moab with Chris' family. I also have attached some photos of our Christmas tree and our Christmas decorations in our house as well as our lights on our house. We had a blast putting up our lights! Enjoy!











Happy Holidays Everyone!
Love,
C&M

1 comment:

Lenard said...

how exciting in your new house and being able to put your own lights and tree up!! I love them, you guys did a good job! hope you guys have a happy holiday!