Friday, June 22, 2012

Hair/Nail Show in Vegas

My Madre & I's room

I know, I know not the healthiest but come on ROOM SERVICE PEOPLE!

Finger Puppets for Baby Kramer

First morning in Vegas at breakfast

Doricca, my mom, Morgi & I's butterfly rings

Zebra luggage I found!!!!

Blue Man Group - Chris & I are going in July and we have VIP tickets to Blue Man Group
 SO EXCITED

At the Rio playing with the masquerade masks

My mask I ended up buying

This is the SkyJump off of the top of the stratosphere we are at the bottom at the view point looking up

This is of a lady doing it during the day

& this is my MOTHER doing it at night! She is crazy!!!

28 weeks in Vegas

The number to identify my mother should she have gone SPLAT on the ground! LOL

Me, Doricca & Morgi getting ready to head home

Morgi & her luggage

The girls plus a growing little boy 

Morgi, Doricca, RuthAnn, & Me w/ Baby

No comments: