Friday, June 22, 2012

29 weeks






This week, Baby is the size of a: Butternut Squash

How far along? 29 weeks 4 Days

Due date: September 3, 2012

Total weight gain/loss: So far 14 pounds, go to the Dr next week

Maternity clothes? Still wearing them, I might be a little sad when I can't wear them anymore, some are just really cute & comfy. 

Sleep: I get about 3 to 4 hours of good sleep and then it's toss and turn and interrupted for the next few hours

Best moment this week: Sending out my baby shower invites to my Lehi shower! & Chris FINALLY being done with school FOR GOOD so we can start on getting this house organized/clean & the nursery done before baby gets here. 

Movement: I feel him a lot more lately, I'm pretty sure I have identified a foot and a possible leg/arm. My mother in law Doricca finally felt him the other day and Amber at my salon felt him yesterday! 

Food cravings: I still don't have any cravings, except for milk, I could drink a whole gallon in literally 3 days by myself, since Chris doesn't like just drinking milk. I have started watching what I eat and I check my blood sugar from time to time. I have to keep it under 140 and the only time it's been over was when we had pizza hut for lunch. Too much white bread I guess..... I have switched to pretty much all sugar free snacks etc and I try to only eat whole wheat breads. We had an ultra sound a couple weeks ago and he is measuring just fine so hopefully he is doing good in there and won't become a big baby because of it. 

Symptoms: Hips still hurt, I think they will for awhile especially after birth. If I stand up straight I can no longer see my feet, but if I bend slightly I can see them again :)

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still an inny, but you can tell it's starting to stretch

Feeling toward Pregnancy: I'm not going to tell you that my pregnancy has been a piece of cake & I love being pregnant, but it hasn't been that bad. I've known women who were sicker than a dog their WHOLE 9 MONTHS! YIKES!! I'm over 7 months pregnant my blood pressure is still perfect, I have no protein in my urine so Pre-E is no where to be seen, thank goodness!  

What I miss: We are going to Vegas July 7th and I'm definitely going to miss being able to have a congratulatory drink with my babe for finishing school and not looking forward to getting winded after walking just a block on the strip. 

What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery! Plus, Monday we have our 3D ultrasound to see our little chunky butt! The last ones we had were at 17 weeks and he looked a little alienish! I've been told the 30 week 3D ultrasound looks basically identical to what he will look like! I just hope he is cooperative!


Milestones: I'm pretty proud that as of 27 weeks I had only gained 14 pounds, I know our body will gain what it needs but I find it ridiculous when women down a whole chocolate cake by themselves "just because they can" I'm not like that! I want to stay healthy and then once the baby is out it will be much easier to lose the weight put on. 

No comments: