Monday, November 7, 2011

Cousin Stacey!

Chris' Cousin Stacey has been a VERY good friend of mine since Chris and I got together. She was one of my bridesmaids and I watched her little boy for a long time! We have been through a lot together & Chris & I were so happy for her this weekend. She found the love of her life & they were married November 5, 2011! She looked absolutely beautiful that day & as soon as I saw her walking down the aisle I LOST IT! I cried like I was 5 again!! The pictures are not so good, my camera has been acting up lately....not sure what's going on with it......We love you Stacey!

Chris & Baby Blake
Chris & Stacey Dancing
Stacey & Her Hubby Garrett
Uncle Corky walking Stacey down the aisle
Momma R & Momma B
Me & my 2nd husband (aka Austin) and my freak-o husband on the left
Me & The Hubb's
How cute is this idea???
Stacey's little boy (Garrett - she married a guy named Garrett as well) I started watching him when he was only a few months old.

No comments: