Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just An Update!

Well it's been awhile since I have update this blog. Recently it has felt like I am getting behind in everything. We are officially moved into our house but I still have about 5 more boxes to unpack but it seems like I can never keep the house clean it's such a pain. Chris says it looks perfectly clean but me being a girl I'm a lot more picky! I have gotten behind in scrapbooking and keeping the family/friends updated on this blog.

Anyway....here are a few photos. I will have more once the holidays have come & gone!



Chris & I headed to the airport to go flying so he could practice for his flight instructor test!



Headed to dinner after finding out that Chris passed his flight instructor!
Love ,
C & M

4 comments:

Erin Wittwer said...

Hey that's cool about his test! Sounds like you guys are having fun!

Lenard said...

Hey its heidi, congrats on finally getting into a house! I'm jealous but our day will come. Your husband flies that is awesome, i have only flown in a little four man plane above provo for like 20 min. But it was fun. hope all is well.

Christine said...

yay!! He passed. We miss you guys and so does Cannon miss Kyra!!

shaylee burr said...

hey! i would love to do some pictures of your famliy for ya... i am just starting out... so im just charging 40 dollars. that includes an hour to an hour and a half of shooting, and the best 15 to 20 photos edited and on a disc. so you can print them as you like. i live in pleasant grove so if you decide you want to do it... we can talk about the location etc... let me know!!