Saturday, January 9, 2010

One More Day.....One More Baby Step

Well I took a little detour from our master bathroom, to the refrigerator/freezer. I opened it this morning & noticed there was food in there from New Years....YIKES!!! The pictures don't show it very well but I literally threw away 2 garbage bags of old junky food. It feels great to have a SHINY sink & a CLEAN refrigerator.

BEFORE

BEFORE: REFRIGERATOR

AFTER: REFRIGERATOR
BEFORE: FREEZER
AFTER: FREEZER
You can't exactly tell the difference but I definitely can! It's just one more baby step to having a clutter & clean home!!
Thanks FLYlady!
FlyBaby Maggie

2 comments:

Madalyn said...

Awesome! Maybe it's time I try some decluttering of my own... I said maybe.

derek and kimber said...

Nicely done! You got me addicted to flylady. I love her!