Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Elk Hunt 2008

Chris & I went down to Moab the week of the 15th and spent the entire week in Moab. A vacation we definitely needed & deserved. For the first 4 days down in Moab we went up to Dark Canyon and spent the time camping, roasting marshmallows but most of all HUNTING! Not just any hunting but ELK hunting. If you have never seen an elk they are the size of a horse, possibly bigger. The following pictures are of the elk hunt and of us just out searching for the elk and then there are 2 photos of Kyra and her hole she dug in the back yard of Chris' parents home. She looks sad in one and then the other one she just acts like nothing is wrong, I guarantee if she could speak she would have said, "What mom? What hole? I didn't do anything I'm PERFECT!"

Take A Look!



















LOVE
C&M

1 comment:

Christine said...

Look @ you, you little hunter. I didn't know you actually went out with them. When I went I just stayed nice and warm in the trailor and slept in.