Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas was at my in-laws house again this year, it's just easier to have it at their house. We are combining a bunch of families and gifts so we need as much room as possible.

1 Part of the gifts


2nd part of the gifts

When Chris and I went on our last cruise we realized that we needed an underwater camera, a nice one, because those disposables are pointless and 1/2 of our underwater pictures didn't really turn out anyways. Well my mom got us this underwater camera!! Time for another vacation?!??!


Chris has gotten into working out a lot so I got him an arm band for his I-phone.

And, Dr. Dre Beats that wrap around your ear so they don't fall off when running/working out.
My Christmas present from Chris was a brand new Mountain Bike, I have been riding every day since and let me tell you, I'm out of shape, including my butt. Those seats are extremely hard to sit on for a long period of time!
Curt and Doricca got us a SUPER nice grill that we can take camping! I will be doing a BUNCH of cooking now when we are out camping!!



No comments: