Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just an update!!

Well, I got a job with ZipRealty!! I am so excited! I just need to pass the exam now (hopefully within the next week). I already have the schooling done and now it's just the test. I am a horrible test taker. I have test anxiety horribly! If anyone has any suggestions on how to get over that PLEASE let me know! I also am thinking of getting a new car (in the near future when I am doing well at selling homes) so I have something nice to drive my clients around. Here are a few cars I am debating on,

Mini Cooper - Convertible, light blue


Ford Edge - Burnt Orange, 4 door, with sync technology

GMC Acadia - Maroon, 4 doors, On-Star


Nissan Altima - Light Blue, 4 door

Saturn Outlook - Silver, 4 door

The second thing is that the wedding is literally 2 months away! I cannot believe it is coming up so fast!!! My bridal shower is going to be August 1st at my grandparents house in Lehi (also where the wedding is going to be). I need address's for those wanting invites to either the shower or the wedding or to both. I hope to see everyone there!

The third thing is that we are registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and I was just wondering if there are certain things for cooking, cleaning or just household items that I just cannot live without. If you know of something that you got for your wedding that you absolutely love let me know so I can register for it!
The fourth thing is that I need some suggestions of fun things to do on our honeymoon. We are going on a cruise. we are leaving out of Miami Florida, then going to Grand Caymen Islands, then to Isla Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel and we have 2 full days at sea. If anyone has been to any of these items and knows of fun things to do please let me know!!
Thanks,
Maggie

5 comments:

derek and kimber said...

I went on a cruise to the caribbean and LOVED it... We did a bunch of events at each port and I would totally recommend it.. I mean how many times are you going to get to go to those places!!!

At the grand cayman, we went to sting ray city.. IT IS SO NEAT! I totally recommend it!

and in Cozumel we went scuba diving.. If you guys are certified I would do it. It was amazing.

I am excited for your shower and wedding. Let me know if I can help you with anything at all.

derek and kimber said...

oh and the Magic bullet! I LOVE IT!!!!

Erin Wittwer said...

I was going to recommend the Magic Bullet too! I love it! Congrats on getting that job and good luck with the test! Sorry I don't have any advice for you! Just study hard I guess... Good luck with all the wedding plans too!

Clayton, Kelsie and Carter said...

Hi Maggs!!! I definitely would get a car that is easily used as a family car. My niece has a Mini Cooper and she had to get something minor on it fixed and it was VERY expensive because it is german. I am so excited for the wedding and the shower! I love ya. Good luck on your test. Call me if you need me.

Chris & Maggie said...

Great! Thanks guys!! I can't wait to see all of you!!