Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picture Update!!


Ok, well I know it has taken me forever to update this thing! But give me a break I'm a busy woman planning a wedding and going to school (yes again). So basically this is how the night went. The pictures are way out of order so I'll explain. We drove to (picture #4) Midvale which is where the Homestead is and we swam in the crater. Then after the crater we went to dinner and during dessert our waitress brought me the flowers and this plate (Picture #3) and then Chris got down on 1 knee and I'm mad at myself because I was crying so hard that I don't even remember what he said. I was hysterical (as you can see by the pictures where my face is bright red).

The details of our wedding - August 29, 2009 at my grandparents house in Lehi. We are registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond under Maggie White and Chris Brewer. If you would like an invitation I need addresses. So leave a comment!! Love, Maggie














4 comments:

Carly said...

how CUTE! I wasnt a very emotional person until i actually GOT married...its weird. I started taking more time on my appearance and wearing dresses and being more emotional. so i didnt cry when he proposed...but i was super happy!
i want an invite! i'll message you my address on facebook.

Lenard said...

Oh your ring is beautiful!! That is so sweet. Congrats again, that is so exciting I will send ya my address through email. I definitely want an invite!!

Christine said...

Oh yay you put pics up. Your ring is way pretty

Krishelle said...

Hi Maggie!!! Congrats on getting engaged!! I'm so excited for you. I saw your name and wondered if it was you. So I clicked on it and there you were!! You look beautiful in your pictures. I really like them. Your ring is very pretty! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and congratulations!! It's kinda wierd that I found you. Promise I'm not a stalker!! Haha.

Congrats!!
Krishelle