Friday, June 27, 2008

May 31, 2008 College Graduation

I just graduated college on May 31, 2008 with my Associates of Science in Business Management. Here are some photos from the graduation and then the BBQ we had at my grandparents after.

This was the one of the best days of my life. I have worked so hard the past 2 years on getting to this day and it finally came. It was an indescribable feeling excepting that diploma (although it was just the case to hold the diploma you get the actual diploma 6 weeks after graduation) still, it was an amazing feeling knowing that I completed this on my own while working full time Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and sometimes later and then going to school from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. and then coming home and doing homework until about 1 a.m. and then waking up the next day and doing the exact thing all over again. I managed to find Chris during this hectic time in my life and he stood by me through it all I owe a lot of it to him. I owe the most of it to my mom though. She has showed me that no matter what happens in your life you have to keep going toward your goals and not letting anyone stand in your way and that's exactly what I have done.

Thank you Mom & Chris I love you both so much words cannot describe!

2 comments:

tonya said...

OMG ~ You are sooo grown up! I remember u just a lil teenager! haha I am impressed that you made ur way in life, love, school and motherhood! Congrats and Kudos 2 U ~ its probably one of the hardest paths u could have taken! Way 2 Go Girl! Is ur hubby the same kid from highschool that used 2 come over 2 the house with u???? Well I wanted 2 say congrats on EVERYTHING! Ur mother raised a FINE WONDERFUL WOMEN! *cheers*

~ Tonya Jones

tonya said...

dont u have a baby too??